$215,000 - 406 Wacouta Street 610, Saint Paul, MNBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: High Residential Turnover
- Population: 5,224
- Population Male: 2,901
- Population Female: 2,322
- Population Density: 5,196
- Median Age: 39
- Average Household Net Worth: $395,559
- Median Household Income: $43,222
- Average Household Income: $54,650
- Total Crime Risk: 79% Above National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 22.80 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 6.20 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 83.20 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 62.70 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 32.59″
- Closest Major Airport: Minneapolis-st Paul International/wold-chamberlain (8 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Musictech College (1 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Metropolitan State University (1 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Minnesota Swarm (1 miles)
BRIX Real Estate.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Barry Berg Group - Coldwell Banker Burnet are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. The Barry Berg Group - Coldwell Banker Burnet is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of The Barry Berg Group - Coldwell Banker Burnet, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 5:21am CST.