We certainly recognize that these are unique times. Your health and safety are our paramount concerns, followed closely by getting your home sold and closed. The Berg Larsen Group remains proactive in monitoring the state and local guidelines for best practices.
We know there are buyers who are out looking and need to find a place to live. We are not recommending taking homes off the market, but rather to stay the course and make the property available to those who want to see it.
(For those getting their home ready for market) For the time being, for the reasons mentioned above, we recommend allowing us to continue to list your home on MLS as we have been planning.
For showings on your home we recommend the following actions:
- No open houses or broker tours on our listings
- Private showings for all agents and their buyers, restricting overlapping showings
- We suggest that you have hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes (with at least 60% alcohol content) at the front door. If these items are not available due to shortages, we would recommend making your powder bath available for handwashing upon entering, with paper towels for drying of hands.
- We suggest that you have all lights on in the home, and leave all interior doors open or ajar, so as to limit the need for touching. If you cannot be home to turn on lights, there is no need to worry, as we will be asking agents to leave lights as they find them.
- For each showing requested by an agent, we will proactively contact those agents with the following respectful requests:
- No showings for those buyers who exhibit signs of illness.
- No showings for those buyers who have been out of the country in the last two weeks.
- The showing agents and their buyers must use hand sanitizer at the time of entry and exit.
- The showing agents and their buyers should limit touching any of the owner's personal items.
- Any children must always be accompanied and in the constant care of their parent/guardian.
To continue to foster interest in your property, we are taking the following additional steps:
- Enhancing your listing with Zillow 3D home tours, allowing buyers to take a virtual walk-through of your home.
- Placing your property disclosure statements available to agents online.
- Shooting your home with a 3D Virtual Camera for a Virtual Tour.
For the safety of our team we are taking the following measures:
- Our office staff is now working from home to minimize community transmission.
- Any time a Berg Larsen Group team member enters your home, they will have sanitized their hands prior to entry.
- We, and our agents, will be limiting the driving of buyers in our vehicles so as to minimize contact.
We fully recognize that we must all do our part to curtail the spread of this virus. While business may not be “as usual” for the immediate future, we are not “stopping” our work, but are enhancing our plans to get the work done. We have buyers that must find homes, and we have sellers, like you, who want to sell. We will continue to work diligently on your behalf.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us directly. Thanks so much and be well.
COLDWELL BANKER REALTY
FOLLOW US…WE’RE SOCIAL!
Coldwell Banker Realty | Minneapolis Lakes Office
3033 Excelsior Boulevard, Suite 100 Minneapolis, MN 55416
Office: 612-925-8411 | Fax: 612-924-4308 | GetInfo@BergLarsenGroup.com
Brandon Vasquez on